Monday 18 June 2007

Facebook alert

This blog carries a serious health warning: Facebook
You have been warned. It is addictive, causes insomnia and fierce recollections. It will keep you glued to the screen like nothing has done before.
I stumbled upon this disaster area not by chance but by a friend's invitation to have a look at her photos on Facebook. I entered the site with no idea of what to expect, and an hour later I looked up from my computer to realise that I've lost an hour of my life. Since then a few more has gone awol.

The nice part is that I've stumbled upon friends and other skeletons from my past. We reconnect, and the rest is not history (any more).
Well, if you'll excuse me, I've just discovered someone else to meet again.

(And if you've succumbed, look me up under 'Maretha Davel Joubert')

No comments: