Monday 30 April 2007

Too tired

I am just getting too tired of moving around, of changing countries, jobs, regions...it used to be exciting but now it's becoming too taxing. I am looking forward to some serious settling down here in Fife!
But nevertheless, on our way this weekend for a trip round Loch Ness. On Saturday we'll have to cycle 70k, and I've bought a down sleeping bag for this purpose.
Here is a picture of me getting in the mood:




And of course, I will also be using it in Espagna. Ole. No time for language lessons so far, I have not even started playing the flute again - feel v guilty. The people here still great, must be the nippy, clear air from the mountains.

And here is a picture of my ol' bike with new, snazzy drop-bar handles. I am suddenly cycling much faster!

4 comments:

MacDuda said...

Wait, I get it. You need a sleeping bag to cycle, like a fish needs...

Anonymous said...

Hi, enjoy the preparations! corrie

CORY VOIGT said...

ek is cory (soos in Vergilius), nie corrie nie.
dit lyk jy raak broeis?

Unknown said...

Broeis?! Hell, I've been broeis since birth, but these days a woman can't have it all, and my all at the moment is kids. One day. I'm breeding words.